The institute came into being in 2006, with the B.Ed course offered only and the M.Ed course started from 2007. The college with its two courses B.Ed and M.Ed being offered is running smoothly and successfully. It is dedicated to the nation to prepare professionally qualified teachers. Our motto is to provide child cantered and holistic approach for complete personality development and acquisition of professional skills so that they become able and effective teachers of the country.
Why “Aravali”? ...
ACASE Campus – Aravali College of Advanced Studies in Education is cocooned in healthy and pleasing surroundings of Aravali Hills, which soothe the eye and please the soul. The college is located in a pollution free village, Pali on Ballabgarh-Sohna road. It is well connected by road and public transport to Faridabad, Delhi, Gurgaon and Palwal. It has a well-laid out sprawling and pollution free campus, surrounded by lush green trees.
- It has been preparing teacher educators for nearly four decades, covering all levels of education from pre-primary to research in Education
- The University results over the years establish the record of academic excellence
- The leader, the Principal is young, dynamic, enthusiastic and bubbling with ideas
- The faculty is qualified, experienced, soft spoken, friendly, ever approachable, co-operative and always eager to help
- The faculty is a good team and they support each other
- Internet facility is provided to all the students.
- The climate is democratic.
- The institution has built a strong reputation of providing all round development through a great variety of co-curricular activities, seminars, workshops and guest lectures on diverse issues
- The college has counselling and guidance cell related to career.
- It has AICTE recognition and is affiliated with M.D. University Rohtak.
- The college has a well-stocked library. The library has open-access system and a helpful librarian